Texas

My life has drastically changed since I last wrote on this site. I originally dedicated this blog for all of my traveling escapades in life. Usually those pertained to solely international ones which are usually a tad bit more exciting. But since I am skating less, writing more, making more long distance phone calls, and studying more, this one is dedicated to my domestic travels to see someone that's pretty darn cool. Life has so many possibilities for me in the future, I sometimes get giddy and at times scared with the exciting possibilities. Something I will be doing for the first time is flying down to the fabulous southern state of Texas. From the more than twenty countries I have visited in the world, I have yet to venture to this state. Ironic, I know. I will let you know if I see tumble weed and eat lots of barbecue. Adios sleeting/raining Chicago and hello sweet Texas.

Comments

  1. Oh, hello Kelly. Didn't know you were lurking back in this corner of the internet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgetting Paris: Meet Ada & Mateo

Time

Off the Grid