The Beginning


Cheers to this blog I have somehow been inspired to write. I promised myself years ago I never would write one; how cliched it seemed to me. Yet here I am, about to leave on an incredible 9 week journey abroad to Spain, and I was inspired to create this blog about my travel journeys. I don't know if anyone will venture to read this, and frankly I don't care. I'll be honest, my writing is odd, my brain is scattered, my spelling is horrendous, and my thoughts are crazy. As a warning, I won't apoogize for any of that because this is exactly who I am. So here it is. Kelly Dawes Smith's thoughts on the world; From My Travel Eyes to Your Soul... Enjoy.

Comments

  1. First one to visit all 195 countries wins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KSmith I love how you're doing this!
    Enjoy SPAIN - I can't wait to see pictures and read-up on your travels :)
    -KBeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love that picture! I'm so excited for you Kel, buena suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. this is Carli :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgetting Paris: Meet Ada & Mateo

Time

Off the Grid